My Newlon online portal
Busy at work and can’t get in touch during the day? In a hurry and want to contact us at your convenience?
Why not use the My Newlon portal? It’s easy to use with a straight forward sign in process and clear guidance when filling in the sections.
You can use it to:
- Pay rent.
- Check rent statements.
- Find out about estate inspections (if you live on an estate or in a larger block).
- Report anti-social behaviour issues.
- Report repairs.
- Book appointments direct with Newlon contractors.
- Choose a time slot to suit you for repairs.
- Check how jobs are progressing.
- Access newsletters and annual reports.
- Update your details.
You will need your seven digit agreement reference or tenancy number to sign up to the My Newlon portal. You will find your agreement reference or tenancy number on any rent statements or correspondence from Newlon. If you are the lead tenant and you are unable to locate any Newlon documents that contain your seven digit agreement reference or tenancy number, please contact the Service Centre on 020 7613 8080 and one of the team will assist in recovering it for you.
Other ways to contact us online include:
- Explore our online database of common questions and answers.
- Pay your rent by text or through our allpay app.
- Report a repair online 24/7.
- Try live chat: Select the chat icon on this screen and type your details to connect immediately to one of our Service Centre Advisors. If there are no Advisors available then you will have the option to leave a message and we will get back to you.