At Newlon we aim to provide excellent services – and would like our residents to help us achieve this. To do this we offer a range of informal and formal ways for you to get involved. These include:
- One off involvement, such as filling in a survey or taking part in a community event where you live.
- More formal ways, such as going to our residents forum or scrutiny panel.
In this section you can:
- Find out how to have your say at the Residents’ Forum
- Find out about the Newlon Residents’ Scrutiny Panel
- Learn about the Complaints Panel
- Understand the role of Mystery Shoppers
- Find out if your area has a Residents’ Association, and if it doesn’t then how to form one
- Learn about the training options available to formally involved residents
- Read the full list of all the ways that you can get involved, such as completing surveys, contributing to our residents’ magazine and becoming a Resident Liaison Representative.
We offer incentives, such as vouchers, for participating in our resident involvement opportunities. These currently range from £15 to £100.
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barnsbury Estate has many of its services co-ordinated by the Barnsbury Estate Local Management Office (BELMO). This is a Tenant Managed Organisation that controls estate services such as repairs, maintenance and gardening. To function it needs residents to manage its services and oversee the people it employs, such as service contractors.
If you are a Barnsbury resident and wish to become more involved with BELMO then please contact the estate office on 020 7833 2525.
Newlon has a Community Services team which runs a range of projects and activities to support Newlon residents and the areas where they live. We hope to build strong communities through this work. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Please click on the links below to view documents, including policies, relating to resident involvement.