At Newlon we aim to provide excellent services – and would like our residents to help us do this. As a result we offer a range of informal and formal ways for you to get involved. These include:
- One off involvement, such as filling in a survey or taking part in a community event where you live.
- More formal ways, such as going to our residents forum or scrutiny panel.
In this section you can:
- Find out how to have your say at the Residents’ Forum
- Find out about the Newlon Residents’ Scrutiny Panel
- Learn about the Complaints Panel
- Understand the role of Mystery Shoppers
- Find out if your area has a Residents’ Association, and if it doesn’t then how to form one
- Learn about the training options available to involved residents
- Read the full list of all the ways that you can get involved, such as completing surveys, writing for our residents’ newsletter and becoming a Resident Liaison Representative.
We offer rewards, such as vouchers, for taking part in our resident involvement opportunities. These currently range from £15 to £100.
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Newlon has a Community Services team which runs a range of projects and activities to support Newlon residents and the areas where they live. We aim to build strong communities through this work. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Please follow the links below in order to view documents relating to resident involvement.