We use cookies to ensure that we provide you with the best possible experience on our website. More information on the cookies we set can be found in our privacy policy.
Our offices close at 5pm on 18th April and reopen on 23rd April. During this time our contractors will only provide emergency repairs, such as for total electricity loss and major leaks. If you have an emergency repair call 020 7613 8080.

Making a complaint about us

At Newlon we aim to provide the best possible service. If you feel we have done something badly, for example not completing a repair on time or giving a poor response to a query, then we want to hear about it. We follow a strict procedure to investigate any complaints.

How to make a complaint

To help us deal with your complaint effectively please make sure that the information you provide to us is as detailed as possible.

You can read full information about our complaints process by downloading our complaints leaflet.

If you have a complaint about your neighbours rather than our services then this is treated as anti-social behaviour (ASB). As a result you will need to report it the ASB team. You can find details about how to do this on our anti-social behaviour page.