Anti-social behaviour (ASB) is ‘behaviour by someone that is likely to cause alarm, distress or harassment to members of the public, not of the same household’. Examples of ASB include noise nuisance, harassment and vandalism.
You can report ASB to us in a number of ways:
- Use online live chat: Select the chat icon on this screen and type your details to connect immediately to one of our Service Centre Advisors. If there are no Advisors available then you will have the option to leave a message and we will get back to you.
- Phone us on 020 7613 8080, or free from a landline on 0800 072 4611. Lines are open from 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write to us at: Housing Services, Newlon Housing Trust, Newlon House, 4 Daneland Walk, Hale Village, London, N17 9FE.
- Arrange to visit us in person at the same address. View the contact us page for details of how to get to us.
What to do after the office is closed
If you would like to report ASB as and when it occurs but our offices are closed, you can call our out of hours messaging service on 0203 234 2280. This will provide details on who to contact depending on the nature of your problem. You can also leave a message with the details of your issue, which we will review when the office reopens.
If you are experiencing a crime and it is an emergency please call 999.
What you can do
In many cases it is useful to keep a record of ASB that you are experiencing, as and when it occurs, in the form of a diary sheet. You can download the sheet in the related documents below, so when you report ASB you can give us a full account of the situation.