We have placed cookies on your computer to help make this website better. You can change your cookie settings at any time using your web browser. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue. Hide

Anti-Social Behaviour

Anti-social behaviour (ASB) is ‘behaviour by someone that is likely to cause alarm, distress or harassment to members of the public, not of the same household’. Examples of ASB include noise nuisance, harassment and vandalism.

You can report ASB to us in a number of ways:

  • Call the Service Centre on 020 7613 8080.
  • Email asb@newlon.org.uk.
  • Write to us at Housing Services, Newlon Housing Trust, Newlon House, 4 Daneland Walk, Hale Village, London, N17 9FE.
  • Visit us in person at the same address. View the Contact us page for details of how to get to us.

What to do after the office is closed

If you would like to report ASB as and when it happens and our offices are closed, you can call our out of hours ASB Hotline on 0800 075 6699.

This service is open to all of our residents whenever our offices are closed. When you call you will be able to speak to an experienced member of the ASB Respect Line Team who can give you the appropriate advice for the problems you are experiencing. The team will also be on hand to contact the police or Environmental Health on your behalf. We will then be notified of your phone call by the team so that we are completely up to date on the issues you have reported.

If you are experiencing a crime and it is an emergency please call 999.

What you can do

In many cases it is useful to keep a record of ASB that you are experiencing as and when it occurs in the form of a diary sheet. You can download an example diary sheet here so when you report ASB you can show us what has been going on. This diary sheet is a Word document so you can edit it on the computer if you prefer:

ASB incident record sheet

Related leaflets:

Anti-social behaviour

Noise nuisance