On this page you can find out all the different ways you can contact us. However, before getting in touch you can check to see if the answer you are after is in our online database of common questions and answers.
You can contact us using the following means:
- Online live chat: Select the chat icon on this screen and type your details to connect immediately to one of our Service Centre Advisors. If there are no Advisors available then you will have the option to leave a message and we will get back to you.
- Residents’ enquiries: 020 7613 8080 (Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm)
All other enquiries: 020 7613 8000 (Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you require an emergency repair repair outside office hours call 020 7613 8080 – where a recorded message will direct you to our out of hours service providers.
- If you are deaf, or experience issues with hearing loss or tinnitus, you can use the free service from Relay UK to help communicate with us. You can find more information at www.relayuk.bt.com. This service is provided 24/7 and can be used to contact us for out of hours emergencies.
Visiting our Head Office
In common with many other organisations Newlon has a hybrid working approach. This means that the majority of staff members are spending part of the week working from home and part of the time in the office.
As a result, our Head Office remains closed to visitors, except by appointment. If an appointment has been arranged for you this means that the member of staff you need to see will be in the office on that day rather than working from home. Please do not come to Newlon House unless you have a pre-arranged appointment.
If you are due to attend an in-person event at our office, please reschedule if you develop any cold, flu or COVID symptoms.
We can also arrange to carry out appointments through video conferencing such as Zoom.
Contact a specific service
To view specific contact details for our key services, please follow the links below:
Rent payments and enquiries
Resident involvement opportunities
Resident Services team
Contact us about vacancies
As a growing organisation we do sometimes have job vacancies, so if you are looking for work remember to check newlon.org.uk/vacancies.
If you have an enquiry about a vacancy you have seen or are applying for a job with us please e-mail email@example.com.
How to get to our Head Office
Our Head Office address is:
Newlon Housing Trust
4 Daneland Walk
Newlon House is situated two minutes walk from Tottenham Hale station.
Directions to Newlon HQ – This downloadable PDF has a map and written instructions of how to get to our offices at Hale Village.