On this page you can find out all the different ways you can contact us. However, before getting in touch you can check to see if the answer you are after is in our online database of common questions and answers.
Coronavirus – offices closed to the public
In line with Government guidance during the coronavirus pandemic Newlon is maximising working from home. As a result all of our offices will be closed to the public until further notice.
You can contact us using the following means:
- Online live chat: Select the chat icon on this screen and type your details to connect immediately to one of our Service Centre Advisors. If there are no Advisors available then you will have the option to leave a message and we will get back to you.
- Residents’ enquiries: 020 7613 8080 (Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm)
All other enquiries: 020 7613 8000 (Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you require an emergency repair repair outside office hours call 020 7613 8080 – where a recorded message will direct you to our out of hours service providers.
- If you are deaf, or experience issues with hearing loss or tinnitus, you can use the free service from Relay UK to help communicate with us. You can find more information at www.relayuk.bt.com. This service is provided 24/7 and can be used to contact us for out of hours emergencies.
Contact a specific service
To view specific contact details for our key services, please follow the links below:
Rent payments and enquiries
Resident involvement opportunities
Resident Services team
Find us on social media
You can find us on Twitter @NewlonHT
Contact us about vacancies
As a growing organisation we do sometimes have job vacancies, so if you are looking for work remember to check newlon.org.uk/vacancies.
If you have an enquiry about a vacancy you have seen or are applying for a job with us please e-mail email@example.com.
How to get to our offices
Newlon Housing Trust
4 Daneland Walk
Our offices are currently closed to the public.
Directions to Newlon HQ – This downloadable PDF has a map and written instructions of how to get to our offices at Hale Village.