We use cookies to ensure that we provide you with the best possible experience on our website. More information on the cookies we set can be found in our privacy notice.

Noise nuisance

Noise nuisance is the most commonly reported cause of ASB. Noise from neighbours can be upsetting, cause annoyance, lack of sleep and stress.

For more information about dealing with noise nuisance please read our noise nuisance leaflet, which you can find on the anti-social behaviour page.