To report anti-social behaviour (ASB):
- Use online live chat: Select the “chat with us” button at the bottom of this screen and type your first name to connect immediately to one of our Service Centre Advisors. If there are no Advisors available then the button will not be visible. Instead you will have the option to leave a message and we will get back to you.
- Phone us on 020 7613 8080, or free from a landline on 0800 072 4611. Lines are open from 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are experiencing a crime and it is an emergency please call 999.
- If it is outside normal opening hours then you can call the out of hours ASB advice line on 0203 234 2280. This will advise you on who to contact depending on the nature of your problem. It also allows you to leave a message with the details of your issue, which will be reviewed when the office reopens.