Get benefits advice and assistance
We are committed to helping our residents access any benefits they are entitled to. Our Resident Services team have helped our residents claim thousands of pounds in benefits they are due.
Our experienced, in-house Welfare Benefits Adviser will work with you to:
- check what benefits you are entitled to and make sure you are claiming everything you can;
- advise you about whether you are entitled to any backdated benefit, which can help with rent arrears;
- help you make your benefit claims;
- follow up your claims to check if they have been paid.
For more information on this free service please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7033 4605.
Learn what benefits you are entitled to
If you want other ways to find out the benefits you are entitled to and how they work, there are a number of means to do so:
- You can go to gov.uk. This provides up to date information on all government services in one place, including information on benefits.
- You can contact your local authority. They can outline which benefits you can claim and how benefit changes may affect you.
- Citizens Advice provides a wide range of information and help. To get in touch with them you can visit their website at citizensadvice.org.uk.
- Shelter offers confidential housing, benefits and debt advice. You can call their Housing Advice Helpline on 0808 800 4444. You can also visit their website at shelter.org.uk.
- We also have a benefits calculator which can give you an idea of what you are entitled to.
Struggling to pay your rent?
If you are finding it difficult to pay your rent or you are in arrears, please contact us as soon as possible so we can come to an arrangement where you pay your debts gradually. If you leave it too late it may be more difficult for us to help you.
To get in touch call the Income Team on 020 7613 8080. You can also email them at email@example.com.