Newlon is committed to the highest standards of probity and legality. As a result we have a whistleblowing policy to enable suppliers and other partners to raise issues of concern in an appropriate manner.
You should make a report to us where you reasonably believe any one or more of the following matters has, may have or will take place:
- A criminal offence
- Corruption or bribery
- A misuse of public funds
- A failure to meet a regulatory requirement
- A danger to the health and safety of an individual
- The abuse of a vulnerable person
- A breach of the Data Protection Act
- An incidence of slavery or human trafficking
- A deliberate concealment of any of the above
All concerns will be investigated carefully and thoroughly, and anonymity will be respected.
You can find out more in the document below: