Our mission and values
Newlon is a charitable, not-for-profit housing association and our mission is ‘to provide high quality affordable homes in London.’
Our core values are:
- We are honest with ourselves and with others.
- We tell it like it is.
- We seek and offer constructive feedback.
- We are accountable and transparent.
- We are reliable.
- We do what we say we will to the standard we say we will.
- We do things to a high standard.
- We take responsibility and ownership and put things right.
- We listen to residents and act on their concerns.
- We support wider communities.
- We support people in housing need.
- We support people towards home ownership.
- We treat everyone fairly and consistently, are respectful and respond to people’s needs.
- We provide high quality homes, new developments and services.
- We constantly seek to improve.
- We provide, develop and maintain safe homes.
- We have a culture of safety.
- We listen and act on resident’s safety concerns.
To find out more about our shareholders, please see shareholding membership policy.Shareholding membership policy