Service Centre Advisor x2
Newlon Housing Trust is a successful charitable housing association and one of the major providers of new affordable housing in North and East London.
Are you a “can do” person looking for an interesting opportunity to work within Newlon’s busy Customer Service Team? You will be working in our Service Centre delivering great customer service for our residents. This role will allow you to develop a wide range of skills and develop knowledge in different areas. You will need to be calm under pressure and be able to manage multiple enquiries often to tight deadlines.
Following our Newon GOLD principles and values of service excellence, customer focus and efficiency, you will do your best to ensure that all issues and enquiries are dealt with quickly, effectively and the best solutions are offered to all customers.
With proven experience in a customer-focused environment and first class communication skills, you will have a strong team ethic and be able to listen carefully to, and fully understand, customer requests. You will be the first point of contact for our customers, so a polite, friendly and professional manner is essential. You will also have strong IT skills with the ability to use databases and manipulate data. You will need to be calm under pressure and be able to manage multiple enquiries often to tight deadlines. Preferably you will have 1 years’ experience in a repairs/housing call/service centre environment.
- Dealing with a range of enquires which could include diagnosing and logging of repairs, housing management– such as taking a rent payment, general household and leasehold enquires.
- Answer customers enquiries via multiple channels such as the telephone, email and any a range of channels developed to give our residents a choice of how to contact us.
- Accurately logging all details and transactions on our in-house housing management system.
- Follow our policies and procedures and to deliver our values via our service standards ethos (Newlon Gold)
- Provide first contact resolution where possible, and take ownership of queries seeing them through to completion.
- Liaising with other departments to find the best solution and outcome for residents.
- To log and solve service failures and find quick wins for our residents.
- Be a team player and contribute towards departmental KPI’s and goals.
In return you can expect 27 days holiday, a non-contributory pension, excellent benefits and flexi time. You will also be part of the award-winning Hale Village regeneration project. Our offices are situated just two minutes’ walk from the major transport interchange at Tottenham Hale.
Closing date: Friday 17th September 2021 23:59pm
Assessments: Between Monday 27th September- Thursday 30th September 2021 (Virtual)
Interview Dates: TBC (Virtual)
No agencies please.
Newlon Housing Trust is a charitable housing association and a committed Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to learning and development for our staff.
Salary: £26,671 per annum
Contract: 12 Month FTC
Location: Hale Village, London, N17 (A mix of office based and home-working)
Closing Date: 17/09/2021 11:59 PM