Get together with your neighbours and have a Big Lunch!
23rd Aug 2017
Whether it is a small gathering in your garden or a large party in the middle of your street or estate, a ‘Big Lunch’ is a chance to get together with your neighbours for a day to celebrate your community and have fun. You can organise one for any date you fancy – and we can help you do it.
If you want to arrange a Big Lunch then the main things to consider are:
- Picking a date
- Asking your fellow residents to volunteer to help
- Deciding where to hold it
- Advertising your event, such as putting up notices
- Planning the food or asking residents to bring dishes to share
- Thinking about any decorations
- Getting support from local businesses
We can help with the event by:
- Providing information and advice
- Communicating the event details to other residents
- Offering you up to £300 to purchase food, equipment and decorations
If you want to organise a Big Lunch for your street or estate and would like assistance, then please contact Karen Orr on 020 7613 8084 or firstname.lastname@example.org.