Site Management trainee/apprenticeship opportunity available to Newlon residents who live in Enfield.
22nd Aug 2023
*Please note that this opportunity is only open to Newlon residents who live in the London Borough of Enfield*
Newlon Housing Trust in partnership with Rooff construction company are pleased to announce that a Site Management trainee/apprenticeship role has become available. Please read the information below. If you have any further questions or you are interested in this opportunity, please email email@example.com.
What does a Site Management trainee/apprentice role involve?
The apprentice will learn a wide range of skills working alongside our experienced Site Managers. Typical duties will include:
- Site information management and distribution (electronic information management).
- Health and safety information checking and control.
- Site logistics plan preparation and implementation.
- Project environmental plan preparation and implementation.
- Sub-contractor management planning and supervision.
- Building technology and traditional methodologies.
- Construction digital technology continual professional development.
Who can apply for this role?
You can apply for this role if you have already completed or are working towards any of the following qualifications:
- BTEC Level 3 National Certificate in Construction and Built Environment.
- BTEC Level 4 Higher National Certificate in Construction and Built Environment.
- BSc Degree in Construction Management or similar.
You can also apply for this role if you have five good passes at GCSE Level (grade 5 and above including Maths, English and Sciences/Technology).
What kind of qualifications could I gain whilst training to be a Site Manager?
- Construction Support Technician (Level 3)
- Construction Site Supervisor (Level 4)
- Construction Quantity Surveying Technician (Level 4)
- Construction Design and Build technician (Level 4)
- Construction Site Management degree (Level 6)
- Civil Engineering Site Management degree (Level 6)
- You would ideally progress to degree level (if not already a graduate) and will seek to attain ultimate membership of the Chartered Institute of Building as a Chartered Construction Manager.
What about the salary and benefits?
- You will receive a salary whilst working, at the age related London Living Wage.
- You will also have any academic course fees paid by Rooff.
- You will work for four days a week and attend college for one day a week.
- Holidays accrue over time building up to 28 days per annum.