We use cookies to ensure that we provide you with the best possible experience on our website. More information on the cookies we set can be found in our privacy notice.

Gas service for leaseholders and Shared Owners

If you are a Newlon or Access Homes resident who owns part or all of your home, we advise you to make sure that your gas appliances are safe to use. For your own safety and for those living around you it is a good idea to have a current CP12 gas safety certificate issued by a registered ‘Gas Safe’ engineer.

As a homeowner, you are responsible for arranging your own gas safety check. Ideally you should have a gas safety check every year and it is important to choose a Gas Safe registered engineer to carry it out. You may also be required to provide a copy when selling your home.

To find certified engineers in your area visit the Gas Safe Register website.